Background check and Drugs Screening are a part of our screening process and run annually on all caregivers.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
- Nutritious & delicious meals
- Diet planning (with dietary restrictions)
- Feeding etc.
- Exercise Programs
- Ambulatory Assistance
- Safety Supervision for the Client
- Diet Monitoring
- Assisting Client in Getting Up from the Bed